VISITOR POLICY (as of December 29, 2023)
At Rutherford Regional, our top priority is safeguarding the health and wellbeing of our patients, providers, employees, and community. We continue to closely monitor the prevalence of respiratory illness in our community and follow state and federal guidelines as we adapt our operations to safely care for and support our patients.
The following visitor restrictions have been implemented at our facility.
UPDATED VISITOR RESTRICTIONS
- Children and teens are discouraged from visiting the hospital
- Adult visitors and family members should be limited to the next of kin and close contacts
- Visitors who do not feel well are asked not to visit the hospital
- Those who do visit are asked to use good cough etiquette (cough or sneeze into a tissue or into the elbow, NOT into their hand)
- Wash hands or use hand sanitizer thoroughly before and after visiting
NOTE: The request also applies to pastors visiting members of their faith community, except in end-of-life and critical situations.
Signage is posted around the facility notifying visitors and the community of these restrictions and guidelines.